Engage.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

poo and like substances

Its 11:55 in the pm. The night is almost over. I'm almost asleep...asleep at the computer. You see, earlier this evening, I engaged in some quality physical activity in my personal quarters. The sort of activity that goes well with post-activity sleep. But instead of going right to sleep, my "training partner" and I mozied on down to Penguilies for a beer. Which was fine, because I knew exacty what that beer and extra hour awake would do for me--make me wonderfully drowsy. So, here I am, back from the bar, just about to float upstairs and drift off into perfect sleep. Before I let that happen, I wanted to be sure to post a little something. For myself, and for this girl I know. Hi snukums! (still working on a pet-name...) I need to get comfortable posting poo and like substances on this blog. Poo, aka crap, aka shit--something neither perfect nor fit to read. Normally, I put too much pressure on myself to right non-crap, and as a result, I write nothing. Like momma always said: "If you don't have anything to write thats not shit, don't write anything at all." Usually, I listen to momma. But, I'm beginning to think that its entirely possible that there's some intrinsic value in worthless ramblings such as this. Hey, I've got a random question: Does every sentence I write begin with a introductory phrase or what?? (like, "Usually", "But", "So", "Normally", etc, etc) Oh well. Anyshaft, I'm looking forward to getting my heart rate up above 150 for atleast an hour or two this weekend. And I can't wait to eat some post-humping (hiking up humps) pasta, and relax vigorously. Time for intense sleep. gnight.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I thought that we agreed on "barren wasteland" for a petname.
Anyrod, I am hoping also for some high heart rate going on this weekend. In fact, here I am right before we are about to go on a hike which I anticipate will be a barrel of fun. Oh, and I begin most of all my sentences with an introductory phrase.
Thank you and have a good day.
- fern
"barren wasteland"

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Josh said...

BW, thanks for the comment. I feel better now about my introductory phrase compulsion. We did have a barrel of fun that day, as well as a bucket load of physical activity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home