Engage.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday, December 22, 2008

This morning I crawled out of bed about 20 minutes earlier than I usually do. You know how it is when you wake up and you're really really tired and you don't want to get up, and then all of a sudden a certain thought shakes you awake? Well, the thought that got me up early this morning was that I could go ahead and pay some bills that have been sitting on my desk for months. So I did. As of this morning, I don't have to worry about how much I owe St Lukes, A Reason to Smile Dental, and the Health Wise Clinic.

Before making my way to work I deposited my check and enjoyed a warm pecan roll and coffee at the Flying M.

So yesterday I slacked off at work. Today I spent almost no time chatting. I dove right into work. Its a good way to make the day go by quickly, and I did in fact have a lot I wanted to accomplish. I was able to put together a long list of bikes we still needed to fall in line with my Master Floor Plan. I also managed to edit the Floor Plan a little. Otherwise, we had quite a few customers that kept me occupied throughout the day.

After work I went straight to the YMCA. I warmed up on the Expresso exercise bike for about 10minutes. Fern showed up. We said hi and I handed off the bike to her. Next, I spent a good 40 minutes in the circuit weight room (other than the Expresso bike, my major destination at the Y). I did all my usual machines twice. And I made a point to lift higher than average weight, and lift it rather slowly. This is my new tecnique. I've been feeling a little impatient about putting on weight, seeing faster results, so I'm hoping the slow and hard method works.

With my muscles all nice and pumped, I left the Y, headed home, had dinner, and engaged in some Christmas preparatory activities. Till tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home