Engage.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I knew I was going to have a hard time coming home and putting myself straight to bed. There's something about the internet-and having a blog-that grants me a little extra energy at the end of the day, even if I happened to be dead tired just minutes before.

Fern and I spent a couple of hours galivanting around downtown tonight in celebration of First Thursday and Josh's Friday. We walked through galaries of fine art and shops of fine wares in a desperate search for free wine and crackers with cheese dip. The highlights of the night included touring a new high-end clothing store and sipping exciting beverages at Boise's most aesthetically pleasing Sushi restaurant, the recently opened Koi on 8th street.

Hmm, I thought I might write a little in defense of my initial negative feelings towards religion, but now that I think of it, I know I've done so already in previous blogs. It would be best to attempt some sort of official justification for my project by putting together all of my reasoning in some concise, easy to read format, and that will take a little more time than I have right now. So, goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I had a dream that you crashed doing that Bogus Bomber Race and cut your badly, and then screamed at me while I was trying to find a clinic that would accept your health insurance. I was very traumatized.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Josh said...

you should've known that it was a dream when i didn't win the race and take you out for sushi. I'd NEVER scream at you!!!

I too have had some mini nightmares lately that have caused me to wake up breathing fast. eek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home