Engage.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oh, right, the recounting of the Austin trip. I totally forgot!
I only stopped by to publicly express my appreciation for youtube.com. Daily show on demand? Yes! Live performances of my favorite bands? Hell yes! I heart youtube. I really do. It's totally worth the 20 bazillion dollars Google paid for it.
I highly recommend visiting the site and searching for "Arcade Fire". Of the options available, choose the nice color close-up image of the lead singer. Sit back and enjoy a startling performance. Also, for those who haven't been put off by Ryan Adam's blatant narcissism, or for those who don't know Ryan Adams from Bran Adams, I suggest seeking out some of his performances on Late Nite, or see his video for "When the Stars Go Blue"-which was covered by Bono and some chick from the band Coors.
The final installment of the Austin trip will have to wait as it is well past my bed time thanks to youtube. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home