Engage.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've yet to blog about a big adjustment I've recently made to my daily routine. Rather, I've yet to blog about how I've adopted something that qualifies as a routine. While I'm typing presently, I'm still pressed for time, so I'll simply copy what I managed to write in my thought journal yesterday at the M. Here you have it:

What I'm accomplishing with my new arrangement:
1. Saving 1.2 to 12.5 hours a week
2. Throughout my day, not thinking about or worrying about:
a. working out
b. cleaning the house
c. knowing current events
d. eating a quality breakfast
3. Becoming healthier, stronger, and more attractive
4. Never being in a hurry in the morning
5. Gaining more time to be creative
6. Being mentally sharper
7. Increasing the quality of my free time exponentially

I'll explain exactly what I've done to achieve all of this when I can find the time. For now, I'm off to work early to prepare for the day--to make the work day more enjoyable... Bravo Self Improvement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home