Engage.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Got up a titch early and procured a Flying M mocha on the way to work. Wasn't sure I'd stay upright on my bike in the fresh snow, but once again I was amazed I didn't hit the deck. Was my usual bad self at work-put up bikes, helped customers, worked on my to-do list. I also sent Tom and Mike a couple of emails. One asking their approval to plan/organize a sales clinic for all of George's sales staff. Another suggesting we put some noticeable signage outside alongside Front Street or else facing Winco.

At home I made myself some macaroni cheese and peas and watched a little bit of the Poinsetta Bowl featuring BSU and TCU before getting ready and making my way to Fern's apartment. We spent some quality time chatting and such. I left for home close to 10 and spent some time on a christmas project. Now I'm dead tired and am looking forward to sleep and a bit of R&R tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home