Engage.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gee, my new work schedule is swell. Yesterday was another day off. I spent it doing laundry, watching an old film starring a young Elizabeth Taylor on AMC, purchasing new sketchbooks and notebooks, sipping a mocha while working on my "project" at River City Bagel, going on a bike ride up Hulls and Sidewinder with Jennifer (which was pleasant n' sunny-and Fern was quite the little accomplisher of things), eating a Wopper with cheese meal at home, and finally, hanging out with Fern at my apartment at the end of the day.
Today, I worked. The work I accomplished consisted of organizing, stocking, and inventoring road tires and saddles. I also sold a custom "sunset" Electra cruiser, which made me want a cruiser for myself even more. After all the working, I road my bike around and up Table Rock. It was difficult. I cleared the extremely steep terrain with grace and consistency despite my immense suffering. Later in the evening I met Fern at Pengillie's for some wine and quality conversation. I knocked over Fern's wine accidently, which was embarrasing; and Fern screamed for a second when it happened, which was embarrasing for her. Otherwise, we had a good time talking about our personal clostrephobic/panic episodes (while swimming, in close quarters, and with Fern, getting her blood pressure taken). We also talked about how gossip and negativity in the work place is immature. I described to Fern how I almost was bitten by a boxer (dog) on the way over. Much more was said. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What fascinating conversations we have!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Yes indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home