Engage.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

San Francisco Pictures






San Francisco, the sunshine city! I can't believe how bright everything appears to be in the pictures I posted yesterday. My hypothesis is that airborne moisture in the form of fog, clouds, haze, and hazey fog has a tendency to reflect (or refract, if I may) direct sunlight into your eyes regardless of whether or not you're looking towards the sun. Its really cool, actually. Maybe that's one reason I sort of miss the city. I experienced the best light therapy of my life there. Hopefully Boise's intermittent clouds and stark blue skies don't bring me down. Anyway, here's more photos:

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I'm kinda proud of these photos...
You've got to click on the photos AND zoom in--the detail is great and you really feel like you're in San Francisco. See the sunshine! I wasn't kidding, was I?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

They are great photos.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger The PC said...

josh is perty too!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Amy Claybaugh said...

And you got a couple of great shots of the Giant Ring Toss for Aliens! So fun. Love SF, yes I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home