Engage.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Arrr!! All I want to do is play a game of spider solitar, eat a bowl of cereal, and go to sleep; but noooo, I'm forcing myself to write about my day instead. Stupid goals!
Today (read with mopey voice) I woke up and went to work. Nothing exciting happened all day, unless you call me being my usual kickass self on the job exciting. I did fix two bike luggage boxes, thus saving the bosses a few hundred bucks. Oh right, things got more interesting after work. I went on a night ride a few miles up Rocky Canyon Road. Up the road I saw a truck that had driven off the road partially into the creek. I freaked out and turned around without being 100% sure that there wasn't someone seriously injured and lying in freezing water. Which is unacceptable. But, I went back down the road and told a couple in a truck about the stranded vehicle and they reassured me that a tow truck was on the way and that the driver was ok. Then I summitted the peak called "Table Rock". Nice view. Especially at night. Came back home and cleaned up. Made myself a dinner of PB&J and beer and hosted my girlfriend for a few hours. She had plenty to communicate to me, and while all of it was fascinating, the most noteworthy bit of news was that she was offered the job which she's been wanting for some time. Now she will work full time and know what it is like to live the high life.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home