Engage.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I could make this quick, and I hope I will. Throughout the day I've thought 0f a million different tangents that might be fun to explore (probably closer to 4 or 5 tangents, but you get the point), but right now I'm concerned with getting to bed at a reasonable time. I don't have a major sleep deficiet yet, and I want to keep it that way, 'cause I've been enjoying having a little energy lately.

Today's occurances (as opposed to intercourses):
1) Slept in
2) Went to work
3) Completely cleaned, mopped, and waxed the floors of both bathrooms
4) Began reorganizing our tire inventory
5) Sold a bike
6) For lunch, bought a whole chicken for $1.80! ($3.00 coupon)
7) Drooled over a new bike that got built today-a Felt track bike (single speed-fixed gear)
8) Had quality customer-salesperson interaction with a girl looking for a commuter bike. I told her that what she was looking for was the sort of bike that I have been obsessing about for several months. So I had plenty to show here--beginning with the Bianchi Milano.
9) Left work
10) Ate a hamburger and cookie for supper
11) Did a few reps of pushups and shoulder shrugs
12) Rode my bike on the rollers for 45 minutes while watching the State of the Union
13) Cleaned up and met Fern at the Balcony for Tuesday's Cosmo.

That's pretty much it. Thankyou and goodnight.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I mean, what else would you do to celebrate Tuesday other than have a cosmo? Pray tell.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Josh said...

There is nothing.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

In what manner does one celebrate Wednesdays, then? And this isn't just "any" Wednesday, this is "First Wednesday".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home