Engage.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

First, let me say that Ryan Adams is not the same as Bryan Adams. Then let me say that Ryan Adams is the opposite of Bryan Adams. Ryan Adams is good. And I like him a lot. Perhaps its more accurate to say that I like his music a lot. I've never met the guy. Who knows? Maybe beneath that mop of unwashed hair is a nice guy? But its just as likely I'd end up wanting to punch him in the face. If I met them both, maybe I'd avoid Ryan and enjoy hangin out with Bryan. Its hard to say. The only thing I can say for certain, the only thing that cannot be disputed, is that Ryan Adam's songs makes me feel more human and alive than any other artist's. For those who do not know me and my elitist approach towards choosing that which I listen to, let me reassure you that the last statement is meant to be profound. Its supposed to imply something about Ryan Adam's music. That it is good. Really, really, good.
Now that that retarded bit is over with, about my day.
Today, eh hem, was another productive one at work. Did some inventoring (that a word??). Did some stockage. Just about finished my tire reorganization project. I had plenty of energy, though my back got ache-ier and ache-ier as the day went on. Lunch was cottage cheese with pineapple chunks and various little snacks. Breakfast wasn't so healthy--coffee, turkey cheese hot pocket thingy, and minidonuts (I was in a hurry and picked up breakfast at 7-11)
I brought a sexy outfit to work and changed into it right before closing. Then it was off to the Flying M for some quality time with Jennifer. The M's walls are covered in valentine inspired artwork of all kinds. They are being auctioned off silently and the proceeds are going to, um, breast cancer, er, aids research and stuff.....?? After looking it over, Fern and I rode our bikes to her apartment and cooked pasta for dinner. ...That was pretty much the evening. It was quality. (Brevity due to rush to get to bed)
I don't remember a whole lot about yesterday. Its probably because not much happened. I'm pretty sure I sold 3 bikes. Also, I spent most of the evening doing laundry, dishes, throwing things away, and cleaning my kitchen. I did watch an extremely cool program about the planning and execution of an amazing ride down a 1500 foot cliff, essentially, by a Specialized sponsored freeride mountain biker. It was a surprise to see something about mountain biking on tv, let alone an entire program. Very entertaining.
That's all.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's the annual Valentines for AIDS fundraiser for, I believe, an AIDS support network.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home