Engage.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I just felt a flash of inspiration and motivation for turning my interests in religion, morality, philosophy, ideology, and psychology into a project. I'd like to discover what is capable of filling the "void" left if religion were to disappear. What philosophy could grant societies the security and freedom they need to help individuals gain the fulfillment they seek? Are there really universal laws and human rights that should be preached in place of religious dogma? How would the philosophy of liberalism manifest itself if it were defined and afforded respect in much the same way religions are defined and respected? Hmm, my inspiration is quickly being replaced by exhaustion. Maybe later I'll dedicate another blog to this project. Its high time I narrow my focus and begin structuring my thoughts on the matter of a philosophy of living. I'll start by examining the logic associated with various religions and alternative life philosophies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home