Engage.

Monday, March 06, 2006

I've been a fan of negativity most of my life. I'll laugh if the response to "how ya doin' today" is something along the lines of "well, the hemmoride's actin up and the misses' cackle is gonna drive me off a bridge." Also, I think the word "fuckin" sounds great as an adjective. I particularly like music that makes me feel like my heart's being shattered into a million pieces. I don't think the fact that I find humor and pleasure in negativity makes me a negative person. On the contrary, finding good in the bad mean that I'm a very positive person, right? Ok, maybe it means I'm slightly twisted, but no less positive.
This is something for everyone to remember when they aren't in the brightest of moods, or when they just feel like bitching and moaning like I've done since I got sick a week ago. It doesn't mean that we're really negative people during those times. It just means we temporarily enjoy acting negative more than we do happy. Anyway, I guess I'm just reassuring myself that I'm still good ol' Josh, because its been over a week since I felt in high spirits, thanks to the flu.
Today I felt much better. Thankfully, work was not nearly as stressful as it was yesterday, and I was able to stock some things, order some things, and sell a couple things. After work I stopped by Winco to pick up items needed for a meatloaf recipe (speaking of meatloaf, Meatloaf the singersongwriter almost ruins meatloaf for me, because I think of his schweaty chubface singing "I would do anything for love" whenever I say the word "meatloaf". ...and meatloaf the food already borders on disgusting, especially if its not made just right. I'm sure Meatloaf the singersongwriter has cost the meatloaf industry billions of dollars.). Fern came over and we consumed a dinner of quality meatloaf and palmagrannen? potatoes while we watched the movie "Closer".
For the record; yesterday, I hung out with Fern at the Neurolux n' listened to music n' drank a jackncoke (fern a wine) n' made out a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home